This is a Climate Controlled unit with lift gate & plug-in for delivery trucks
Climate Control Features:
- Barbed wire fenced lot with pin code access
- Secured building with pin code access, 24hour motion sensing cameras
- Temperature stays consistent and helps control moisture
- Interior lighting , 24-hour access
- Extra wide parking lot for easy accessibility
- Convenient location
- No administrative fees
- Month to month leases
- Credit card, check or cash accepted (No deposit required when using a credit card)
- Prepayment discounts of 5% or 10%
- Never store wood or cardboard items directly on the concrete.
- We have pallets available for use and plastic totes available for purchase
- Contact your home owner’s or renter’s insurance to extend the coverage for your storage unit. No insurance is provided for any stored items.
- Never store combustible, flammable, hazardous or toxic materials.
- Never store any food or perishable items. These may spoil or attract pests
- If you are renting a large enough unit, create an aisle to leave enough room to access the back of your unit.
- Store your largest items first and to the back of the unit.
- Always make sure to put your heaviest boxes or totes at the bottom when stacking to avoid damage.
- Avoid leaning furniture against the outside walls.
- When storing metal objects avoid leaning them on items they can damage.
- Keep the items you will access frequently toward the front of the unit.
- Maximize your available space by storing your small items inside your larger items such as; wardrobes, drawers, washing machines, and fridges.
- Stack your boxes so that you can see the labels you’ve put on them.
- Keep the doors to all appliances open to avoid bad odors from forming.
- Use moisture absorbers, deodorizers and vermin bait to keep your unit worry free.
- Always store a mattress in a mattress bag